[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Node's content modification
- From: Auguste Oumar <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 20:06:46 +0200 (CEST)
i'm trying unsuccessfully to solve this problem:
i wrote a xml-file say:
In the xml-schema file for this instance document i
fixed the maximum length of the elements "string" and
"integer" to say: 5
I wrote a xslt-file to transform the xml- to an
ascii-file.The problem ist that: i want in the
ascii-file the maximum length of each element to be
reach in this way:
- if the element is a string or derived from it i
fill it with space to reach the maximum length(after
- if it is an integer i write "0" prior to it.
For the example document beyond the result should be
"xml 00123" but i always became it this way:"xml123"
How can i solve it smartly?
Any help will be appreciated.
Do You Yahoo!?
Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - http://mail.yahoo.de