Re: Bad News on IE6 XML Support

Josh, et al..

I certainly have gotten my share of reaming at the hands of Mr Harold, he
could leave out some of the adjectives and get less pushback, but on the
whole I feel that his criticism has been fair, and it certainly is in this
case.

I sure hope Microsoft doesn't plan on playing these kinds of games with
SOAP. We've already agreed, I think, that we're aiming for interop at a
higher level than "Works With Microsoft" -- and even if the intentions are
good the net-effect is so self-serving that it doesn't matter.

Dave