XML Database Technologies (was Re: storing xml files into database)

ZapThink will be releasing a report on ALL of these XML Database
technologies by the end of this week. If you are interested in receiving
information on this report, please email info@zapthink.com with a request,
or visit www.zapthink.com for more information on our XML Industry Analysis
services.

We will cover in our "2001 XML Database and Persistence Engine Technologies
Report":

The report will cover:

  a.. Software AG (Tamino)
  b.. eXcelon
  c.. Microsoft
  d.. Oracle
  e.. IBM
  f.. Ipedo
  g.. Neocore
  h.. Infonyte
  i.. Nimble Technology
  j.. XYZFind
  k.. GoXML (XML Global)
  l.. IXIAsoft
  m.. Computer Associates (VISION)
  n.. Poet Software
  o.. X-Hive
  p.. BirdStep
  q.. PyBiz
  r.. dbXML Group
And will evaluate the market size and positioning, side by side comparisons,
and help readers understand the differences between these vendors. The
report will cost $795, and will be released next Monday.

Ron Schmelzer
Senior Analyst
ZapThink, LLC
XML Industry Analysts