Re: storing xml files into database

You can find a couple links to benchmarks here.
http://www.xmldb.org/resources.html#benchmarks

Unfortunately they both chose to use XQuery which severely limits their
applicability to current products.

Kimbro Staken
The dbXML Group L.L.C. - http://www.dbxmlgroup.com/
Embedded XML Database Software and Services