RE: storing xml files into database

Max:

But not functional enough for benchmarking ;->.  They have a 50 MB limit
on the size of the database, a lot of their enterprise features (like
X-Node) are not present, and they have other limitations that make
benchmarking impossible on the Starter Kit (trust me... we tried ;->).
We even tried to BUY a full version of Tamino from them, and they
wouldn't sell to us (are they scared? ;->).  We also ran into two
prospect situations where the customers asked for a competitive
benchmark against Tamino and SoftwareAG walked away when they found out
it was against us (and thus we won the deals ;->).

I believe we (eXcelon) have the most mature product for solving these
problems out there.  But, I'd like someone to prove it... I just don't
think the market is quite large enough yet for the analysts to get
really serious about it.  Hence why we have a Platform solution where
XIS is a part rather than concentrating on making our millions on just
XIS ;->

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Parkerson