Re: [xml-dev] <all> and minOccurs="0" Problem

Hi Radek,

Try this;

<xsd:complexType name='someType'>
  <xsd:all>
    <xsd:element name='a' minOccurs='0' />
    <xsd:element name='b' />
    <xsd:element name='c' minOccurs='0' />
  </xsd:all>
</xsd:complexType>

This would allow an element to contain a, b and c children with the b child
being mandatory while a and c are optional. The elements can appear in any
order inside their parent.

Note that the default value for minOccurs ( and maxOccurs ) is 1.

Hope this helps,

Martin Gudgin
DevelopMentor
http://www.develop.co.uk