RE: [xml-dev] <all> and minOccurs="0" Problem

Think of a text field called Comment. You want this element to contain text.
You also want to allow XHTML tags to be used to provide some structure and
formatting. If minOccurs=1, then there is no choice BUT to require at least
1 XHTML tag. With minOccurs=0, you have the option to use tags or not.

David Cleary