Re: [xml-dev] <all> and minOccurs="0" Problem

Radek Wisniewski <rw@datenknecht.de> writes:

> [...]

As I said, the spec. is self-contradictory -- the schema for schemas
allows 0 in this case.  The WG agreed the contradiction should be
resolved in favour of the sForS and against cos-all-limited, but
Xerces is not wrong to have settled for the other interpretation -- as
lead editor I apologise for allowing this error to occur.

ht