[xml-dev] unprintable characters in the XML

Hello,

I'm new to this list and the question might have been on for long time
already, but I got the problem of a need to have a number of unprintable
characters in the XML file in values of either Text node, attribute or CDATA
section.

I was quite fine with msxml.dll that allowed it, but new versions are
blocking that "feature".
let say I can encode Text data containing those chars... but what about
attributes? (let say we can't move them to be nodes).

Thanks,
Dmitry