RE: [xml-dev] XML stylesheets

Hi,

From my own experience with XSL, coming to it as novice in XSLT but having
experience in XML programming in C++, with DOM and MSXML libraries, it took
just a week to go over books and join the project.

Dmitry

-----Original Message-----
From: Haresh Gujarathi [mailto:gharesh@vsnl.com]
Sent: September 18, 2001 3:04 AM
To: Thom, John L.; xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: RE: [xml-dev] XML stylesheets

Well, I assume that you want to convert the xml to html.
And what u have is a dtd in hand and may be few xml samples.

For a xslt-style sheet novice it will take about 1 month (I assume the
novice has reasonable understanding of html, xml, java etc)

Otherwise is can go well upto 3-5 months.

The novice must know how xml world works, understanding of programming is
also essential.
understanding of xml parsers, I believe is also essential.
(Unless you have a good xml-java programmer at your mercy.)

If you want to get it done by experience people; well we can do it for you
provided
a. you have well defined your requirement
b. shell out little money for that.

we at eMantra Technologies xmlize internet applications. If you are
interested let me know.

you might want to put the dtd on this newsgroup(if its ok for ur contractor)
and people can give you the feeling about it.

regards
Haresh Gujarathi

eMantra Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

http://www.emantratech.com