Re: [xml-dev] Debating "civil disobedience" against overlycomplicatedspecs

At 01:43 24/09/2001 -0700, Evan Lenz wrote:
>I know of no other vocabulary that calls itself an application of XML in
>which I do not have the freedom, if I so choose, to declare an internal DTD
>subset in order to declare an internal entity.

Now that would make a *very* interesting experiment.

How many of the following do the right thing with
internal document type declaration subsets?

XHTML Browsers
XML-RPC Servers
WAP Gateways (WML Processors)
JXTA (XML "subset")