[xml-dev] {ANN] XML Schema Quick Reference Cards

I'll try this again, I haven't seen the posting after 12hrs - so I'm
assuming it didn't get out properly.

--------------------------------

I've just uploaded 2 quick reference cards that I built for the XML Schema
Data types and Structures specifications.

These cards are available in PDF format. If you download and print them
realize that they are setup for 8.5 x 14 paper. If when you print these
files, just set the "Fit to page" and Landscape mode to get a properly
scaled copy of these documents.

I'm also in the process of moving my "XML Family EBNF Productions Help" to
this new site as well as updating the content. This isn't completed, I'm
currently showing the older version that I have previously published.

All this information is available at:

	http://www.xml.dvint.com/

Let me know what you think, I know that I will find this information useful.

..dan
Danny Vint
http://www.dvint.com

Author: "SGML at Work"