  Title:    JavaScript and ECMAScript Media Types
  Author:   Björn Höhrmann
  Filename: draft-hoehrmann-script-types-00.txt
  Pages:    13
  Date:     24-Sep-01

The abstract reads as follows:

   JavaScript and ECMAScript are Scripting Languages commonly used on
   the World Wide Web for years, using various unregistered Media Types.
   This memo seeks to regularize that position by formally registering
   Media Types for these Scripting Languages.

The draft can be found at

  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoehrmann-script-types-00.txt
  http://www.websitedev.de/ietf/draft-hoehrmann-script-types-00.txt

and the shadow directories listed at <http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html>.

I greatly appreciate your feedback.

I'm sorry if you receive this more than once. Please send replies only
to me, not to the x'posted newgroups or mailing lists. Usenauts please
note the Followup-to: poster.

TIA & regards,