[xml-dev] Creating a Document object in Java from just a XML schema

I'm trying to figure out how to create a Document object from an XML schema
using Xerces.  I'm looking to create a skeleton instance of an XML document
where just the values of the attributes need to be filled in and default
values are automatically populated.

Looking at the API, I'm not sure where to start...any one have ideas?

-Chris