From: Leigh Dodds [mailto:ldodds@ingenta.com]
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 11:23 AM
To: xml-dev
Subject: [xml-dev] Metacrap

I thought I might post this link, seeing as things are
very quiet at the moment.

I'd not come across it before

"Metacrap: Putting the torch to seven straw-men of
the meta-utopia"
http://www.well.com/~doctorow/metacrap.htm

Cheers,

L.

--
Leigh Dodds, Research Group, Ingenta | "Pluralitas non est ponenda
http://weblogs.userland.com/eclectic |    sine necessitate"