   Antwort: RE: [xml-dev] Whither XML-DEV?

Morning!

I had to re-join to get on the list again so it seems there are still problems!

Greetings,
Hauke

Hauke Stammer
Software Entwickler

Competence Center System Integration
Mobilcom Communicationstechnik GmbH
Wollingstraße 10
24782 Buedelsdorf / Germany

Phone: +49-4331-692710
Mail: hauke.stammer@mobilcom.de

"Champion, Mike" <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>

05.12.2001 06:08

        An:        Wayne Steele <xmlmaster@hotmail.com>, garys@ihug.com.au, xml-dev@lists.xml.org
        Kopie:
        Thema:        RE: [xml-dev] Whither XML-DEV?

Thhe listserver was hacked and all subscribers deleted.  OASIS has been
notified and promises to repair ASAP.

I know Leigh and I re-subscribed ... did the others here just join or
re-subscribe?  Or perhaps repairs have already been made???