   RE: [xml-dev] Is intelligence and design over-rated?

Isn't that why the 'systems design cycle' is called a cycle?  Try it, fix
it, try it, fix it. Sounds like evolution to me.

Besides, with a name like 'Darwin', wouldn't you know I would monkey around
with some theory or another.. :-)
Darwin (Dar) Piatt
Sr. Business System Liaison
First of Omaha Merchant Processing