   RELAX NG resources updated

[I think this may have got lost in the xml-dev hiatus, so I'm resending.]

I've updated my various RELAX NG related offerings to match the RELAX NG
1.0 spec, including

- Jing (a RELAX NG validator)
- RELAX NG test suite
- RELAX NG schemas for XHTML, XSLT, RELAX Core
- DTDinst (a converter from DTDs to XML instance format or RELAX NG)
- RNGNX (converter from my RELAX NG non-XML syntax to RELAX NG)

All of these are available from:

 http://www.thaiopensource.com/relaxng/

This version of Jing uses the same version of the vendor-independent RELAX
NG datatype library Java interface as the recently released version of
Sun's MSV(http://www.sun.com/software/xml/developers/multischema/), so you
can now share datatype library implementations between MSV and Jing.  In
particular, you should be able to use Sun's XML Datatype Library
(http://www.sun.com/software/xml/developers/xsdlib2/) with Jing, in place
of the rather lame partial implementation of XML Schema Part 2 included
with Jing.

I'll be giving a talk on RELAX NG next week at XML 2001:

  http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/2001/thursday.htm#14

The paper I wrote for this on the design of RELAX NG is available at:

 http://www.thaiopensource.com/relaxng/design.html

James