   Re: [xml-dev] RE: XML-Dev list Problems (re:Whither xml-dev...)

Jeffrey Lomas wrote:
>There is a possibility that some subscribers were not included in the restore
>because they were not in my backup.  I am following up with the individuals
>who have contacted me to see if this is, in fact, the case.

My email address was showing as subscribed in the web admin interface, but I
have received no mail since last week. The only way I realized that the list
was back up was by checking the archive this morning. I have since unsubscribed
and re-subscribed. I am copying this message to the list to see if that fixes
it.

I notice that Andrew Watt was experiencing the same symptom (subscribed, but
receiving no mail). Perhaps there is another problem with som of the restored
subscriptions.

Jim

=====
Jim Ancona