   Re: validating hairy data models (was [xml-dev] Attribute order)

> Today I've been staring at an industry spec whose XML data model is not
> definable by any schema language that I know of. Validation is currently
> done by what I call "little gray boxes": open-source executables that
> validate the XML document in nice, lengthy, idiosyncratic C++.

xlinkit can probably validate it :) Try http://www.xlinkit.com

And if the standard logic isn't enough, the javascript extension mechanism
will definitely validate it. (Although that would be moving towards the
C++...)

Christian Nentwich