   RE: [xml-dev] Converting XML to RTF

Hi,

We have a transformation product that takes XML (per our DTD) and creates fully functional RTF - and vice-versa....which means that you can create docs in Word, using all its functionality, then transform them to XML via the Save process. Re-editing is a simple reversal of that process.

Regards,

Frank Shell
Pembroke International
Tel. +44 1424 200575
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Shell;Frank;J;Mr.
FN:Frank J Shell
NICKNAME:Frank
ORG:Pembroke International
TITLE:CEO
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+44 1424 200575
TEL;WORK;FAX:+44 1424 200579
ADR;WORK:;;15 Edmund Road;Hastings;East Sussex;TN35 5JY;U.K.
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:15 Edmund Road=0D=0AHastings, East Sussex TN35 5JY=0D=0AU.K.
URL;WORK:http://www.pembroke-int.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:frank@pembroke-int.com
REV:20010927T123547Z
END:VCARD