   XSL FO, keeping text on the same row

In the process: xml + xsl -> fo; fo -> pdf
I have a xml file where certain areas of text need
have different
left/right margin values, yet remain on the same row within the document.
A couple examples are:

	Goal of Project: 	The goal of this project is the same as
				the goal for all our projects pinky...
				to take over the world.

	file:/usr/home/bob/project.pdf   page 2

I understand these might turn out wrong on other email clients...so just
to let you know "Goal of Project:" needs to be on the same row as the
first line of the paragraph, though the rest of the paragraph will remain
on the right side. In the second example, both elements need to be on the
same line.
Using blocks, with margin attributes i can have different pieces of text
be on the right of left, but not at the same vertical position, like when
lay out a page with two columns of text (this page can't have the whole
page divided into two common columns). hope this makes sense.
thanks :)

%p