Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 12:55 AM
Subject: RE: [xml-dev] validating against the standard W3C

ok,
this answers say that to validate against the normative schema,
you have to write it in your schema (namespace declaration)

but how can you then validate this schema? Just by parsing=>gives parse exceptions but we want validation excpetions and more explanation about the possible error...

and we want to validate making use of a java api...
any idea how to do this?

I checked the deja-vu archive but couldn't find an answer to this question...

bart