   Adding attributes in MSXML

Hi,

I have this requirement to add two debugging attributes for every element of
the xml document i parse. I am using MSXML4 RTM. I use ISAXXMLReader to
parse the document. I have a class which overrides ISAXContentHandler and in
the startElement method i add the two attributes. The problem is, i get a
pointer to ISAXAttributes which i cannot modify. To add attributes i need a
IMXAttributes pointer. I tried to get IMXAttributes pointer from
ISAXAttributes pointer through queryinterface but it fails. I had to make a
copy of each attribute and stick it into the IMXAttributes which slowed down
my app by atleast two times. can someone suggest a better way to handle
this.

Thanks,
Venkat