   A simle XSD question!

Hy!

zöldfülű

A simle question!
I'm new (green), and I hope it is easy to solve.:-))

How cann I define an XML Schemapart (xsd) for the next sentence!

<package>
	<packageItem>
		<type>BookItem</type>
		<name>Henry P.</name>
		<weightKg>1.23</weightKg>
	</packageItem>
	<packageItem>
		<type>package</type>
		<package>
			<packageItem>
				<type>JewelItem</type>
				<name>Henry P.</name>
				<weightKg>0.23</weightKg>
			</packageItem>
			<packageItem>
				<type>packageItem</type>
				<package>
				</package>
			</packageItem>
	</packageItem>
	<packageItem>
	</packageItem>
<package>
Where the element <type> has an enumeratinon list of "BookItem",
"JewelItem", "packageItem".
And if the element <type> contains the value "packageItem" then the next
element has to be a new <package> element
which cann contain more <packageItem> elements.
But if the element <type> contains one of "BookItem", "JewelItem" then
<name> and <weightKg> elements are required.

Thenks for answers!

Best regards

Schweitzer Antal
Daten-Kontor Kft.