From: Wendi Sisson [mailto:wsisson@east.fedex.com]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 11:19 AM
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: Re: [xml-dev] parser maintains state?

I have been told it is an industry standard that an XML reply should always
include all the data that came in the XML request, and therefore we should
do so in our application. I was not aware that there was any standardization
on this issue, and would like to know what others on this list thought. Is
it your impression that it is an industry standard to do so? I guess by
industry I mean the IT industry, although we are in the transportation
industry here. Thank you for your time, Wendi
--
Wendi Sisson
Systems Programmer