Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Jim Akiba" <firstname.lastname@example.org>,<email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] XML Validation Tool using MS XML 4
- From: "Joshua Allen" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 14:44:26 -0800
- Thread-index: AcGHSi4q9oK2URJ2RKqA2v3ysAEXxQAAhRvw
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] XML Validation Tool using MS XML 4
Also, XML Spy 4.2 supports MSXML 4.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jim Akiba [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 2:23 PM
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Re: [xml-dev] XML Validation Tool using MS XML 4
> Have you checked the latest RC of Visual Studio .Net? Not sure about
> other tools based on MSXML4 for schema validation. Stylus Studio does
> schema validation, but doesn't use MSXML4, FYI it is more of an XSLT
> than XML editor.
> -Jim A.
> At 01:58 PM 12/17/2001 -0800, Badri Lakshmiraghavan wrote:
> >I'm searching for a tool like XML spy which will do
> >schema validation but it has to use MS XML 4 [ActiveX
> >DLL] and having pretty decent editing capabilities
> >like syntax coloring. Any suggestions?