   RE: [xml-dev] terra incognita

Heh. This reminds me one of the first XML-One Conferences in San Jose a few
years ago. They had the conference divided into two tracks, by subject and
physical location: document-processing and data -- each track held in one
half of the building. At odd times, I'd pop into the various sides and
remember thinking how wide the divide was.

It's a little like the purveyors of Java saying that since it was originally
designed for cable set-top boxes, that all other uses are superfluous...

Ramin