   XML - XML Transformations

Hi All,

We are trying to transform a XML document comes as a request into another XML document by adding some extra tags based on some conditions. I would like to use XSL to transform the document to another.

Can somebody help me with some working code and ideas.

I also wanted to build a tool which takes the XML document & XSl document and gives another XML document in VB. Let me know if somebody has done this kind of work.

Cheers,
Ravi