From: Raśl Carazo [mailto:rcarazo@bilbomatica.es]
Sent: vrijdag 28 december 2001 8:49
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: [xml-dev] Font Verdana

I'm using my own servlet for creating a pdf report. If I set any font, it
appears with Times New
Roman (the default one), but if I don't set it, it appears with Arial!!!

    <xsl:attribute-set name="style">
      <xsl:attribute name="font-size">10pt</xsl:attribute>
    </xsl:attribute-set>

    With this style, the font is Arial

    If I set this one:

    <xsl:attribute-set name="style">
      <xsl:attribute name="font-size">10pt</xsl:attribute>
      <xsl:attribute name="font-family">Verdana</xsl:attribute>
      <xsl:attribute name="font-style"/>
    </xsl:attribute-set>

(with Verdana or any other font), the font is Times New Roman.

And if I set:

    <xsl:attribute-set name="style">
      <xsl:attribute name="font-size">10pt</xsl:attribute>
      <xsl:attribute name="font-family">Verdana</xsl:attribute>
    </xsl:attribute-set>

there is an exception.

Thx