   RE: [xml-dev] The use of XML syntax in XML Query

Last February (before I joined the XSL WG), I wrote a paper on XQuery
reinventing XSLT. David has now written one (via email) on XQuery
reinventing XML. Who wants to write the one on XQuery reinventing XML
namespaces?

Go to http://www.w3.org/TR/xquery/ and search for "xmlns" to see what I
mean.

Provocative tone intentional. Public feedback is good.

Thanks,
Evan

As always, speaking only for himself, not for the XSL WG.