   RE: [xml-dev] JAXP's ID Transform failing to include namespace declarati

Jeni Tennison wrote:
>   count(..|id(.)) = 1
>
> or:
>
>   generate-id(..) = generate-id(id(.))
>
> In other words "is my parent element the same as the element that I
> get when I try to retrieve elements with my value as their ID?"

Actually, even for this incomplete test, it needs to be modified to account
for a multiple-node node-set returned by id():

id(.)[count(.|current()/..) = 1]

or

id(.)[generate-id()=generate-id(current()/..)]

But that, of course, still doesn't solve the problem.

Evan