Lists Home |
Date Index |
"Mariappan, MaharajanX" <m_mariappanX@trillium.com> writes:
> I'm interested in validating xml instance file with my schema file using
> in solaris machine.
> The info present in http://www.ltg.ed.ac.uk/~ht/xsv-status.html is not
> sufficient as mentioned in
> this page.
Please give details as to which step you failed to
understand/successfully carry out.
1) I've downloaded all the files from MAIN branch. And XMLSchema.py,
applyschema.py files from noDTD files
2) Downloaded PyLTXML-1.2.5 src tar ball.
3) I;ve already installed python 2.0.3 version.
Now How can i install pyLTXML and xsv.
> And I cann't understand how to it using web interface.
Um, you go to http://www.w3.org/2001/03/webdata/xsv and type in the
URL of the document you want to validate -- again, please supply
details of how this is not working for you.
2) I've the instance file[BookStore.xml] and Schema file[BookStore.xsd] in
In this page I can see to edit boxes...
1) Adress(es) 2) File to upload which one I can use. I've bot put my schema
file in web server.
3) I've installed windows version of xsv and ran in command line,
xsv -o errfile BokkStore.xml BookStore.xsd
Attached file contains the contents of errfile
It seems that it is not easy to understant the error like msxsd.js[MSXML4.0]
Henry S. Thompson, HCRC Language Technology Group, University of Edinburgh
W3C Fellow 1999--2001, part-time member of W3C Team
2 Buccleuch Place, Edinburgh EH8 9LW, SCOTLAND -- (44) 131 650-4440
Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org