   Re: [xml-dev] A thought on XLink in PIs for processing directives

Actually, I've been wondering why W3C XML Schema doesn't use processing
instructions instead of the xsi:schemaLocation attribute. Multiple PI's
seem to be better than a space-seperated list of URI's. Can somebody
point me to the rationale?

Thanks,
Brian