   Re: [xml-dev] Web Services Best Practice, summary 3

1/10/2002 4:05:14 PM, "Roger L. Costello" <costello@mitre.org> wrote:

>Best Practice for Promoting Interoperable Web Services

This is a shot in the dark because I'm out of my experience
range here, but what about something like "understand what
is reallly interoperable in SOAP 1.1 and common across
versions of SOAP and stick to it."  I'm recalling Dave
Winer's "Busy Developers Guide" http://www.soapware.org/bdg
but don't know if that's a current and reasonably
widely accepted description of what's interoperable.

Is there some other FAQ (maybe from soapbuilders) on what
really and truly works across SOAP impelmentations?