   Re: [xml-dev] [ANN] XML Limerick Competition

These limericks of XML are all cute,
With SAX, RELAX, and Schemas to boot.
With so much effort's put in
Generating this creative din,
It's anyones guess who gets the loot.

and here's another...

I started a limerick in SG of ML, not X.
But found the whole thing rather complex.
So I switched to XML and Schemas
Making it more confusing than first was,
And decided I shoulda just stuck to TeX.

and since I am having so much fun...

There is a great concept called markup
We use to enrich whatever we thought up.
But it got so darned complex
That it's placed on me a hex,
Cuz' all my computer does now is seize up.

and finally, maybe a more positive one... :)

XML is the technology you'll see
In uses from EDI to IEEE.
Use it to create some good specs
That show how its muscles can flex,