   Merging 2 xml files into one file

Hi all,

I have 2 different XML files, A.xml and B.xml (different means that tags
defined in those files do not correspond at all).  I just wonder if it's
possible to merge those two files into one so that when displayed in
browser, it shows content of A.xml AND B.xml. (Perhaps using ASP???)

Thanks for your input in advance,
kero