   Re: [xml-dev] [ANN] XML Limerick Competition

Mike Champion wrote last Friday:
>I'm reminded of my original posting in this thread,
>which suggested that its inspiration for this
>contest came from somewhere about which Dante is the
>acknowledged authority ... I hope they're building a
>new Circle down there for the next person who
>sponsors such a thing!

After a week away, this thread is refreshing. Now Mike says he's sorry he
started it all. I would suggest a contest highlighting new and exciting
names for additional circles of Hell, or additional circles of any shopworn
metaphor. :-) Or is that a simile? I needn't worry, as someone will no doubt
set me straight. :-)

Take Care,
mike

Michael Brothers