Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Xml is _not_ selfdescribing
- From: "Jens Jakob Andersen, PDI" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:52:46 +0100
- Thread-index: AcGdyyiWhzIGRFvjRF+Ei+T/fneDKQAAJJTA
- Thread-topic: SV: SV: [xml-dev] XML=WAP? And DOA?
I think that it is fair to conclude now, that XML is _not_ any more selfdescribing than e.g. CSV files.
Sometimes I see that we move very close to becoming guilty of "Xtreme Marketing Language (XML)".