-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Robie [mailto:jonathan.robie@softwareag.com]

The fact that meaningful names can be used in DTDs and Schemas means that
human beings often do have an idea what a DTD describes, but that means
that natural language names convey meaning, not that XML conveys meaning.
Human beins have a burning need to ascribe meaning to just about anything,
which is why we are able to read tea leaves, play slot machines, and trade
commodities.