   RE: [xml-dev] Xml is _not_ selfdescribing

At 17:43 15/01/2002 +0100, Nicolas LEHUEN wrote:
> [...]

Precisely. CSV++ would then be self describing to the extent that XML is,
and that CSV isn't.

Actually, CSV++ would also need some equivalent of XML namespaces, in order
to allow (but not require) applications to draw their column names from a
vocabulary with well understood meanings.

--
Cheers,
John