   RE: [xml-dev] Xml is _not_ self describing

Gavin: "At the XML level, the tags, attributes, and even the characters only
have meaning if they are interpreted (mapped onto my concept space).
This is kind of like the traditional progression from data to wisdom."

Or data to an ontology, the direction we may
be heading in this thread.  OMOG!!

Could we just point back to the thread from
last year and not do this?  No?  Too late?

len