   Problem passing parameter to XSL thru JSP

Hi,
   I am facing problem in passing parameter to XSL
thru javascript.. Please have a look at the following
code and let me know if there is anything wrong in
it...

XSL code:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
  <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"

<xsl:param name="art" select="Bonnie"></xsl:param>
      <xsl:template name="testp" match="/">

              <th>Title</th>
              <th>Artist</th>

            <xsl:for-each
select="CATALOG/CD[ARTIST=$art]">
            </xsl:for-each>

     </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

javascript code:

     <script language=javascript>
// Load XML
	var xml = new
ActiveXObject("MSXML2.FreeThreadedDOMDocument")
	    xml.async = false
	    xml.load("cd_catalog.xml")

// Load the XSL
	var xsl = new
ActiveXObject("MSXML2.FreeThreadedDOMDocument")
	    xsl.async = false
	    xsl.load("cd_catalog_filter.xsl")

	var xout = new
ActiveXObject("MSXML2.FreeThreadedDOMDocument")

        var myTemplate = new
ActiveXObject("MSXML2.XSLTemplate")
            myTemplate.stylesheet = xsl
	var art="bonnie";
	var myProc = myTemplate.createProcessor();
	    myProc.input = xml
        myProc.output = xout

        myProc.setParameter ("art","Bonnie");
             myProc.transform()

// Transform
document.write(xml.transformNode(xsl))
</script>

Please let me know if there is any other way of doing
it..

THanks