   RE: [xml-dev] Re: XML and Complex Systems (was Re: [xml-dev] Re: An Arc

[ Len Bullard]
>Personally, I don't think the success of XSLT is in doubt,
>maybe the popularity given the lack of some features.
>Still, WASD.

The success of XSLT really amazes me. Rarely do I find an XML
transformation project that can be achieved with the right
mix of feasibility, debugability, evolvability & cost effectiveness
with XSLT. Granted, I spend most of my time working with
*other peoples* XML and document-centric XML at that.

Maybe that is it - with apologies to Sarte - Hell is other
people's XML.

:-)
Sean