   Re: [xml-dev] Negotiate Out The Noise: (Was RE: SV: SV: [xml-de v]XML=

From: "Simon St.Laurent" <simonstl@simonstl.com>

>> The explanations are in my previous letters on this subject.

> I don't see how those explanations have much to do with RDDL.

This thread got started with Len's *perfect*
summary letter, where he listed
"fetching knowledge  from the Web" as an option.

He said "RDF". I said : "RDDL, but not the current one".
I had no desire to start discussing this 'current RDDL'
stuff in detail.  I was responding to Len's letter and I (still)
believe that buzzword RDDL *is* closer to that 'fetcher',
than the buzzword RDF. Those, who want to understand
details, should read the thread from the beginning (that was
Len's letter with this subject).

However, I now need to elaborate on *current*  RDDL
and I'l do that, but I would like not to talk about
*current* RDDL any longer, because I'm  not interested
in current RDDL for the reasons I already explained.
Many thanks.

Elaboration follows.