   RE: [xml-dev] Xml is _not_ self describing

Urrrp.  My mistake.  RTF reverses the roles of the
curly and the slash.

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Arial;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Tahoma;}{\f2\fswiss\fcharset0 Tahoma;}{\f3\fswiss\fcharset0 Verdana;}{\f4\froman\fprq2\fcharset0 Times New Roman;}{\f5\fnil\fcharset2 Symbol;}}
{\colortbl ;\red0\green0\blue0;\red0\green0\blue255;}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\fi-1800\li1800\tx1800\cf1\b\f0\fs20 From:\b0\tab Hartz, Terrence E (Terry)\par
\b Sent:\b0\tab Wednesday, January 16, 2002 4:11 PM\par
\b To:\b0\tab Bullard, Claude L (Len)\par
\b Subject:\b0\tab Traffic Accident\par
\pard\cf0 Len;\par
\tab I have been unable to reach the state Accident contact.  Here is a possible issue:\par
\tab Without electronic data transmission I estimate the TA customization for would take 4 weeks.  With electronic data transmission add 2 weeks (since I have never done this before).\par
\par
\pard\fi-1800\li1800\tx1800\cf1\par
}

I've written db scripts to output this stuff.  Somewhat like
bagging tigers.  HTML was a heckuva lot easier.

len