   RE: [xml-dev] Any Good Reference Book on XML & XSLT

I should mention that before I ever touched Mike Kay's book, I took Ken
Holman's 2-day XSLT/XPath course, which used an earlier edition of his
online book as course material. Excellent stuff and highly recommended:

http://www.cranesoftwrights.com/training/index.htm#ptux

Evan