-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Champion [mailto:mc@xegesis.org]

XML is about providing the infrastructure to produce, buy, and sell
the silver and bullet molds.  If you've got werewolves in your local
haunted forest, you are a lot better off if you can buy silver and
bullet molds at quickly and economically than if you have to prospect
for the silver, mine it, refine it, and mold it into bullets all by
yourself.