   Re: [xml-dev] Schematron/Schema market share

Hi Doug,

Doug Ransom wrote:

> Does anyone out there use schematron in addition to schema?  I am
> guessing schematron has about 0.1 % of market share.  It looks like an
> interesting technology we may use to define some of our document formats
> that cannot be completely described in schema.

Yes, we use Schematron for heavy-duty validation of linked data items in a forms rendering engine. Since the data is grouped into different files we re-group it together first into a single root, if I was doing it now I might look at TransQuery as a means of passing in a whole set of documents.

Francis.