   Re: [xml-dev] Draft US gov't XML Developer's Guide

1/19/2002 9:14:49 AM, Mike Champion <mc@xegesis.org> wrote:

>The draft text is at
>http://xml.coverpages.org/CIO-Council-XML-DeveloperGuidanceVersion1.pdf

Sean McGrath pointed me to the UK Government's
guidelines for schema development at
http://www.govtalk.gov.uk/interoperability/xmlschemadesign.asp

It's also W3C XSDL-centric, but refers to a subset of the W3C
spec.  There's some other "best practices" advice that I haven't
digested yet.